Monday, April 05, 2010

welcome to this blog

Hello friends, I am Gourav kulkarni studied in engineering with computer science branch. Except of study, we have many different different talents and activities but due to pressure of our atmosphere as parents, friends, race of achieving success in academics etc for our future, we only concentrate on our studies and as a result of which we somehow forgotten our creativity & ideas. So I have decided to create this blog for trying to show who really I am, what I achieved, what I think, what I wanted to do, what I did and so many things related to me. You can join me from any place, at any time and can also suggest me or encourage me for my improvisation in my art and behavior. Activity, creativity & ideas in any form such as story, poems(written by you), any message, any sharing moment, your day life and many more you can share with me here.
I believe the social networking is a gift to me to maximize my talent and to represent it in a better manner. I always try my best to improve readability of this blog. Hope you enjoying it.
Any suggestions or query about this blog are send at:
gouravk.csmits@gmail.com
4/5/2010,11:49

Thank you!


Gourav Kulkarni

To know more about me, click on my name above.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gaurv well don lge raho .1 advice 4 u that just collect dialy news of our class activity and add it on yor website,



from ur best frnd jitndra tailor